Wednesday, March 21, 2012

VR to BexarPrepper Anniversary Contest

VR to BexarPrepper Anniversary Contest Tube. Duration : 2.95 Mins.


This is my video response to BexarPrepper's question about what we think we'll be up against in our great big SHTF. (Yes, I know I misspelled it... you try filming with four kids, a baby that won't stop kicking you from the inside and a hungry hubby lol.) I'm still not comfy showing my face and such (sorry) so I will show you my newest preps. We picked up our very first propane stove (and the fuel) and two oil lamps (also fuel lol). I forgot to put the exact date on this video but it was recorded on 2/10/2012 and uploaded a few minutes after being recorded. We'd love to get anything from ya since we don't have a canner, apple peeler, hops OR a dehydrator! lol I guess if I had to pick anything I'd say the canner would help us best at the moment. I have jars... lol. Thanks BexarPrepper! (Dumb FCC disclaimer: I was not paid or endorsed whatsoever for the items in my video nor am I employed by their manufacturers or sale locations. Just some stuff I bought.)

Tags: bexarprepper, Contest, VR, Prepping, SHTF

No comments:

Post a Comment