Thursday, March 22, 2012

Christmas Apple Pie 2010 (Which got more apple, the peeler, or the pie?)

Christmas Apple Pie 2010 (Which got more apple, the peeler, or the pie?) Tube. Duration : 9.20 Mins.


Peeling apples, grating chocolate, rolling crust for Christmas Pies. Table conversation and joking while tasks are done. Christipher, (my youngest) is peeling the apple, Dallas (his friend0 is grating the chocolate. Ivy (Chris' GF) is next to Chris sometimes texting. Crystal (Ivy and Annecia's mom) is making the pie crust and cooking in the kitchen with her husband Steve. Annecia is also helping with the pies. I need to add that this video was taken using my Blackberry Torch. (Pretty good if I say so myself.)

Tags: peeling apples, grating chocolate, teenagers, Christmas pies, family, home, Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment