Friday, December 9, 2011

"UNESCO's World Heritages in Japan" Misocutlet's photos around Hirosaki, Japan (hirosaki shrines)

"UNESCO's World Heritages in Japan" Misocutlet's photos around Hirosaki, Japan (hirosaki shrines) Tube. Duration : 1.80 Mins.


Preview of Misocutlet's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Hirosaki, Japan Entry Title: "UNESCO's World Heritages in Japan" Entry: "It had been a while to travel in Japan since I visited 9 countries around the world. Compared to the other countries, however, it doesn't mean this country was less attractive than the other countries. I know from my travelling experience that any country has a lot of attractions, and the more we know about a country, the more fun we can have in travelling around the country. I have to admit that there were some boring countries to me, but the truth is that I just didn't know much about the countries. On the other hand, it is also true that I am likely to be unaware of attractions of my country, because I am too much interested in travelling abroad. It is about time to explore them myself as a Japanese national and to introduce the experiences to foreign friends and my blog readers. *The List of World Heritage Sites of Japan I have visited (13 sites as of September 2009): Shirakami-Sanchi beech forest, Yakushima ancient cedar forest, Himeji-jo (Himeji Castle), Buddhist monuments in the Horyu-ji area, Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto, Historic Villages of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama, Hiroshima Peace Memorial (Genbaku Dome), Itsukushima Shinto Shrine, Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara, Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage ...

Tags: unesco tentative list japan, oirase stream list waterfalls, hirosaki shrines, shrine of ise unesco, worth to visit shiretoko, wadake home shirakawa, oirase waterfall train from, hirosaki, oirase stream, monuments in hirosaki japan, unseco japan map, unesco's, world, heritages, japan, aomori, tohoku, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos, Advisor, tripwowu

No comments:

Post a Comment